Recently, WWE sent out a survey to WWE Network subscribers regarding a new pay-tier system that could be implemented in the near future. This also came with rumours of new features being added to the Network, including access to independent wrestling shows, and the ability to watch NXT live. Well now, there could be even more changes and additions. 411mania.com reports that WWE have sent out more surveys asking about the following possible changes and extras:
– A crate of WWE merchandise for subscribing for a year.
– A free month of the Network after referring it to friends and family who sign up for three months.
– Discounts on the price if you pay for a year in advance.
– Being able to stream on four devices at once.
– Free shipping on WWEShop.com orders.
– A family plan that enables streaming in different locations
– Downloads and offline viewing.
– The ability to play WWE-themed games on the Network app.
– Closed captioning of live events in other languages.
– A test group that gives feedback on new games, merchandise and Network programming.
– Raffles for Network subscribers for trips to major WWE events and more.
– Subscriber exclusive meet and greets with WWE talents.
– Exclusive Q&As with WWE talent.
– Creating and sharing video playlists with people you know.
– Exclusive Network content including previews and behind the scenes footage.
– Exclusive second screen content during WWE programming.
– Getting three months of Starz with a 3-month subscription to the Network.
– Voting on Hall of Fame inductees.
– Video suggestions based on talent searches.
– Increased ability to bookmark and play specific matches.
It’s very unlikely that all of the above will be put in place, but if some are, WWE Network users should be very excited.
So, are you a WWE Network subscriber? Are you looking forward to any of these changes that could be implemented?
Check out four3four.com for more news and updates.