Asuka is now the longest reigning singles NXT champion in its 5-year history. Who can dethrone the Empress of Tomorrow? Who? Who? Who? As we move forward to the next Takeover, here are the spoilers for tapings that were done through March 2017.
Credits to lordsofpain.net
February 8th Episode:
- After the match, Nikki Cross calls NXT Women’s Champion Asuka
- Liv Morgan defeated Billie Kay
February 15th Episode:
- Peyton Royce and Billie Kay defeated Liv Morgan and Ember Moon
February 22nd Episode:
- Peyton Royce defeated Ember Moon and Liv Morgan in a Triple Threat to become the new #1 contender
March 1st Episode
- NXT Women’s Champion Asuka retained over Peyton Royce. Billie Kay joined in for the double team after the match but Ember Moon made the save. The segment ended with Asuka and Ember facing off in the middle of the ring while Asuka raised the title.