Tonight’s episode of WWE Smackdown LIVE will take place from the Wright State University Nutter Center in Dayton, OH with the fallout from Sunday’s WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view.
No matches have been announced for the blue brand but SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan will be returning to TV tonight.
Fans are eager to know about the following points:
• Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon were frustrated with the result of the first ever Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match. How will they respond to it? What action will be taken against James Ellsworth?
• Daniel Bryan is also rumored to make a huge announcement related to the Summerslam pay-per-view. What could it be?
• After becoming the first ever Ms. Money In The Bank, what does the future hold for Carmella? How will she carry forward with this title?
• What’s next for Naomi after her win against Lana? How will the Ravishing Russian respond to her loss?
• How will The New Day react to the actions of The Usos in their tag team championship match?
• How will Mike and Maria Kanellis begin their long awaited journey on the blue brand? Will they be successful in spreading love on the Smackdown brand?
• The Lone Wolf Baron Corbin looks forward to a WWE Championship Match any time after becoming the 2017 Mr. Money In The Bank.
• Who will stand up to the Face Of America, Kevin Owens for his United States Championship?
• What does Randy Orton have in store for Jinder Mahal? And what about The Singh Brothers who cost him his 14th WWE Championship reign?