The following article will feature several various titbits or rumours from across the huge landscape of Pro-Wrestling. Basically, this is an effort to keep our fan-base updated with all the things that matter in the world of Pro-Wrestling. Enjoy!
- Sheamus and Cesaro may not even have a match at WrestleMania but instead be involved in some sort of angle on the show, according to the Observer.
- The Observer is saying Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are currently scheduled for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 34.
- According to Darren Young, he hated the original NXT and he would have auditioned for American Gladiators or American Ninja Warrior if he wanted to compete in various challenges instead of performing as a pro wrestler.
- At Supercard of Honor XII it will be Dalton Castle defending the ROH World Championship against Marty Scurll.
- Due to the demand of Ring Of Honor’s 16th Anniversary PPV, ROH’s website was down during the first hour of the show. However, the management did acknowledge the issue and resolved the problem soon after.
- WWE Fastlane will air live this Sunday. According to recent betting odds, AJ Styles is most favoured to win the Six-Pack Challenge, followed by John Cena.
- Independent wrestler James “Rude Boy” Riley pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography stemming from a bust last year at his home. Police found 10 images on his phone of children under 16 engaging in sex acts. He disappeared from wrestling after the bust.
- The salaries of every single WWE superstar have been revealed. Unsurprisingly, Brock Lesnar pocketed a cool $10 million last year. He takes home roughly $500,000 per main event.
- WWE.com recently conducted a poll asking fans on which member of Woken Matt Hardy’s “trusted platoon” (a.k.a The Broken Universe) would they most want to see appear in WWE. Senor Benjamin leads the poll by 35% as of now, followed by Queen Rebecca and King Maxel.
- Bryan Alvarez recently discussed a brilliant idea pertaining to the John Cena/Undertaker angle suggested to him by a random person via text:
AJ Styles goes on to win the Six-Pack Challenge at Fastlane during the main-event by pinning John Cena.
After the match, John Cena sits in ring and removes his armband, shirt and places it in the centre of the ring. This signifies his disappointment for not having a Road To Wrestlemania.
As he is about to leave, the lights go out and Cena’s merchandise is replaced with UNDERTAKER’S Coat & HAT…
- The Undertaker returning/ Carmella cashing in her briefcase are currently the two biggest rumours heading into an otherwise standard WWE Pay-Per-View, Fastlane.
- According to PWInsider, Austin Aries got permission from Impact Wrestling to bring their World Title on TV for his appearance on ROH’s 16th Anniversary, with hopes that they could leave the door open for future possibilities to work with Ring Of Honor.
That about does it for today. Stay tuned for latest Pro-Wrestling updates, make sure to follow our network of Facebook Pages and do sound-off your thoughts in the comments section.